Whether embroidery is your professional or you do it as a pastime activity, you may require the best embroidery machine for creating masterpieces. Though, finding a perfect embroidery machine is not an easy task as there are plenty of options available in the market. Finding the best embroidery machine out of them is a bit tough task. However, here we will be specifically talking about the machines that you can use for hats for the best embroidery machine for hats. We have personally used all the best hat embroidery machines that we have discussed here.
What Is The Best Embroidery Machine For Hats?
There are hundreds of Embroidery machines that you may find in the market. We have personally used most of them and out of them, we have shortlisted some of the best machines to embroider hats below. All these widely used hat embroidery machines are safe to use and you can find them both online or offline.
5 Best Embroidery Machine For Hats
We have discussed the features of the 5 best hat embroidery machines. These machines are:
#1 Brother PE800 Embroidery Machine
4.8 Out Of 5 Star
If you are looking for an easy-to-use embroidery machine then choosing the Brother PE800 embroidery machine can be a great choice for you. It is one of the best embroidery machine for hats and shirts and even beginners can use it with ease. Besides personal usage, this machine can also assist you in home official work which makes it the best commercial embroidery machine for hats. It has a plastic body and is very light weighted. This makes it easily portable.
Brother PE800 Embroidery Machine
- Dimension 21.75” X 19.02” X 19.09” and weighs only 13.74 lbs.
- 3.2” X 1.8” LCD touch display
- Maximum embroidery area of 5” X 7”
- Fast stitching speed of 650 spm
- Built-in memory plus 1 USB port
- Comes with 11 fonts styles and 138 built-in designs
- Advanced thread needling and cutting
- Comes with a bobbin and upper thread sensor
Extra Benefits Of PE800 Embroidery Machine
Above are the key features of using this embroidery machine. Apart from them, there are some additional benefits of using this best home hat embroidery machine that are:
- It comes with some tutorials available in English and Spanish that can help you in easily setting up this best hat embroidery machine.
- You are allowed to add external embroidery designs.
- This embroidery machine also supports drag and drop editing.
#2 Janome Memory Craft 500E
4.8 Out Of 5 Stars
The second-best home hat embroidery machine that we have picked is the Janome Memory Craft 500E. Its body is made up of metal which makes it a bit heavy than the former machine. It is a multipurpose machine and you can use it for both personal and commercial use. This machine also has a very large working area that makes it one of the best industrial hat embroidery machines. It is also very easy to use this machine.
Janome Memory Craft 500E
- Solid metal body and weighs around 20 lbs.
- Comes with a touch screen LCD display
- Very Big working area of 7.9” X 11” with magnetic clips
- Works with both electric and non-electric means
- Very fast stitch speed of 860 spm
- Comes with 1 USB port and supports JEF, JEF+, and JPX file formats
- It provides 180 in-build designs
- Supports use of 6 monogramming fonts
Extra Benefits Of Janome Memory Craft 500E
There are some extra benefits of using this best hat embroidery machine Janome Memory Craft 500E. These benefits are:
- This machine is very automotive and allows you to adjust the stitching speed while embroidering
- Provides flexible traveling units of 1, 10, 100, and 500 units
- Its bobbin winder comes with a plate and cutting blade
#3 Singer Quantum Stylish 9960
4.6 Out Of 5 Stars
The third embroidery machine that we have featured in this list of best hat embroidery machines is Singer Quantum Stylish 9960. This machine is best suited for professional usage. However, you can also use it for personal work. It also has a solid metal body which makes it a bit heavy weighing. This embroidery machine comes with a set of some preset embroidery designs that can let you easily decorate your hats. It works with electric means only.
Singer Quantum Stylish 9960
- It has a metal body with dimensions 17.25” X 8.25” X 12” and easily portable
- Comes with an automated needle threader
- This machine has a very quick speed of 850 spm
- You can use it with both electronic and non-electronic means
- Comes with multiple stitching mode including basic, stretch, decorative, etc.
- Provides 600 built-in stitches along with 5 font styles
Additional Features Of Singer Quantum Stylish 9960
Apart from the above-mentioned benefits, there are some additional benefits of using this best embroidery machine for hat. These are:
- Apart from embroidery, you can also use this machine for quilting and crafting.
- A presser feet comes with this machine that you can use for working without electricity.
#4 Brother SE1900
4.5 Out Of 5 Stars
This is the second embroidery machine of Brother that we have included in this list of best embroidery machine for fitted hats. It is very easy to work with this machine and is best suited to small projects. This makes it one of the best hat embroidery machine for beginners. This machine is made up of solid metal body which improves it durability. You can use this best home hat embroidery machine with both electric and non-electric means. Read our detailed Brother SE1900 review for knowing more about this machine.
- It has a heavy metal body with dimensions 23.19” X 13.43” X 11.54” and weighs around 22.05 lbs
- Maximum embroidery area of 5” X 7”
- Provides 3.2” LCD display with touch screen controls
- Comes with 138 built-in designs and 11 monogramming fonts
- Provides an advanced needle threader
- Comes with 240 in-built stitching styles
- Amazing speed of 850 spm
- Maximum stitch length and width of 5” and 7” respectively
Extra Benefits Of Using Brother SE1900
The additional benefits of using this embroidery machine are:
- It comes with a drag and drop stitching features that lets you quickly finish mini tasks.
- It comes with some in-build storage where you can store various designs. You can also import designs through its USB ports.
- This machine comes with a knee lifter. It can work to be beneficial for you if you are working with foot presser.
#5 Janome Horizon Memory Craft 9850
4.2 Out Of 5 Stars
The last machine that we have picked in this list of best embroidery machines for hats is the Janome Horizon Memory Craft 9850. It is a heavy-duty machine that is best suited for commercial purpose or for decorating hats for commercial usage. It comes with multiple resources and with the help of them, you can make complex designs with ease. All these things make it one of the best commercial hat embroidery machines.
Janome Horizon Memory Craft 9850
- It has a metal body with dimensions 9” X 19” X 12.5” and has a weight of around 23 lbs.
- Has a touch screen LCD display for exploring its various features
- This machine comes with 175 different build-in designs
- Has a USB port and supports importing and exporting of designs
- It has an amazing speed of 800 spm
- It provides a working space of 8.1” X 4.7”
- Comes with over 200 different stitching patterns
- Has automated needle threader and thread tension
- Provides some custom monogramming fonts
Additional Features Of Janome Horizon Memory Craft 9850
- Apart from embroidery, you can also use it for quilting and other sewing works.
- This machine also supports free arm stitching.
- It also comes with an automated needle threader and automated thread tension.
The Bottom Line
The machines that we have mentioned here are the 5 best embroidery machine for hats. Besides hats, you can also use them for doing embroidery on other elements too like shirts, hanky, etc. All of them are easy to use and even beginners can easily start working with them. These machines can also assist you in both household and commercial usage. So, it is suggested to go with any of these machines if you want to explore your skills.