Deciding what is the best beginner embroidery machine is quite difficult. This is not due to the lack of embroidery machines but due to the availability of numerous embroidery machines. Here, we will try to find out what is the best beginner embroidery machine 2021 or what embroidery machine is best for beginners. But before that, let’s have a look at the factors that you should consider while choosing the best embroidery machine for beginners.
Factors To Consider While Choosing Best Embroidery Machine For Beginners 2021
To be honest, there isn’t any embroidery machine that can let you start working from scratch. So, whether you are a professional or a beginner, you really need to have basic knowledge regarding embroidery machines or how to handle embroidery machines. Here are some factors that you should always look for while choosing the best beginner embroidery machine:
- Easy To Handle: Being a beginner, it is really important to opt for a machine that is easy to handle and requires the least maintenance. Buying a complex machine will not only be tougher to handle but may also let you incur huge maintenance costs.
- Inbuilt Designs And Stitch Patterns: Always choose a machine with a great variety of inbuilt designs and stitch patterns. Choosing such kind of best beginner embroidery machine can help you in enhancing your skills to a great extent.
- Built-In Alphabets: Choosing the best beginner embroidery machine with a great font range will provide you more flexibility. So, choose one with a greater font range.
- Large Throat Width: It seems to be a small factor but can make a huge difference. Choosing a machine with a larger throat width can help you in working with various kinds of hooks.
- Price Of Embroidery Machine: It is one of the biggest factors to consider while choosing an embroidery machine. Always start with a machine that best suits your budget.
So, these are some of the factors that you should keep in mind while choosing the best embroidery machine for beginners 2021.
4 Best Beginner Embroidery Machine 2021
Above we discussed the factors that you should consider while deciding what is the best beginner embroidery machine. These are:
#1 Brother SE600 Embroidery Machine
4.5 Out Of 5 Stars
If you are a beginner then choosing Brother SE600 can be a great deal for you. It is one of the best beginner embroidery machines and it is very easy to start working with this machine. You just need to have some basic embroidery knowledge and you can use this machine. The best part about this machine is that besides embroidery, it also supports stitching. Read Brother SE600 Review for knowing more.
- Heavy metal body that makes it durable
- Works on electricity and comes with 3.2” LCD touch display
- Has a 4” X 4” LCD display
- 80 inbuilt designs and 6 font styles
- Comes with 103 stitch patterns
- It has a maximum stitching speed of 710 spm
- Comes with an automated needle threader and thread tension
These are the major features that are linked with the Brother SE600. If you are a beginner then you should definitely opt for this machine. It will help you in working seamlessly and create ultimate embroidery designs. It also has an LED screen around the needle that can enhance your work by illuminating the workspace.
Although, the only limitation of this machine is that it is weighted a bit high with makes it very difficult to port this machine to other places.
#2 Singer Futura XL400
4.5 Out Of 5 Stars
Starting your embroidering journey with Singer Futura XL400 isn’t a bad choice. It is one of the best beginner embroidery machines available in the market. It works on electricity, which makes it very easy to use. It comes with easy controls that let you customize designs and create masterpieces.
Singer Futura XL400
- Heavy metal body with electric controls
- Comes with 125 built-in embroidery designs
- Comes with 30 different stitching and 5 different letter styles
- Has working space of 10” X 6” that lets you work on various projects
- Has automated needle threader and needle tensioner
These are the major features of this best beginner embroidery machine 2021. Apart from this, it also has a 25 years warranty that makes it increases its durability. Singer Futura XL400 also has an LED around the working space that can help you to work on complex projects with proper concentration. You can also apply our Singer coupon code to get a discount on it.
#3 Brother SE1900
4.5 Out Of 5 Stars
This is one of the best embroidery machines that a beginner can use. It is also considered to be one of the best embroidery machines for hats. This machine is best suited for small or medium-sized projects and a newbie can easily start working with this machine. It also has a weight of around 22 lbs that makes it easy to port. For knowing more, read the detailed Brother SE1900 Review.
- Heavy metal body which makes it long-lasting
- LCD touch display for easily controls
- Has 138 in-built designs plus 11 monogramming fonts
- Massive speed of 850 spm
- 5” X 7” great working area
- Provides 240 built-in stitching styles
If you are new to the embroidering field then you should definitely go with this best embroidery machine for beginners. This machine also has a USB port using which you can also import external designs. It is also priced low compared to its rivals. So, choosing it can really be worth it for you.
#4 Janome Memory Craft 400E
4.3 Out Of 5 Stars
The last best beginner embroidery machine that we have picked in this list is the Janome Memory Craft 400E. It is one of the most powerful machine of Janome and is suitable for both beginners and pro. Due to this, it is also considered as best commercial beginners embroidery machine. This machine has a very working area along with a great needle throat which lets you work large projects.
Janome Memory Craft 400E
- Metal body with weight of around 25 lbs
- Wide library of 160 embroidery designs
- Comes with 6 font style
- Maximum stitching speed of 860 spm
- USB port for exporting external projects
These are some of the key benefits linked to the Janome Memory Craft 400E. Besides these features, this machine can also comes with a 25 year warranty that increases its value.
Best Beginner Embroidery Machine: The Bottom Line
So, these are the top 4 best embroidery machines for beginners. If you are a newbie then choosing any one of them can really be worth it for you. All of them are easy to use and you can also customize them accordingly. Besides newcomers, intermediates or a person working on small or medium-sized products can also work with these machines. However, if you are looking for a machine especially for shirts and hoodies then you can out our list of best embroidery machines for hoodies and shirts.